*As per WMTC certification by Thailand Automotive Institute
The Chetak uses an intelligent lithium-ion battery, which protects itself from overcharging and manages current fluctuations. The in-built intelligence also helps in getting the best performance based on your riding style, road conditions and environmental parameters.
Hub Mounted Gear Drive
The Chetak has no belts or chains. A direct drive gear box, from the electric motor to the wheels, ensures maintenance-free operation, while providing the highest possible efficiency in drive and regeneration.
Real Time Connectivity
The Chetak has its own mobile phone app for Apple and Android devices. The MyChetak app keeps you connected with your vehicle and helps you to track its charging status, location and health status. The app will also alert you in case of a fall or an unauthorized movement of your vehicle.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Auto-Switching: In Eco Mode, the Chetak automatically detects your need for extra power and can switch to Sports mode and then back to Eco Mode.
- User can switch between ECO to Sports manually also
It will detect the Chetak
- @ 30 M by blinking sequential rear indicator on a click on Key Button
- @ 1.5 M to start the vehicle.
Vehicle is enabled with Anti-theft facility which is embedded with supervisory control unit to detect the vehicle key for allowing the vehicle to start
If vehicle is stopped on gradient, then Hill assist feature will hold the vehicle for 3 seconds
- Vehicle will get off in case of accident
- Vehicle will not go in drive mode when it is on side stand/main stand
- Vehicle will not go in drive/reverse mode unless you press the brake